QuickBooks makes managing your business finances easy
#1 Rated and Recommended Small Business Financial Accounting Software
- Organize Your Small Business Finances
- See the Big Picture at a Glance
- Store and organize all of your information in one place.
- No more hunting through files and spreadsheets
Contact us today for a FREE no obligation Proposal
It’s easy to create estimates and invoices
With QuickBooks, you work more quickly than ever on tasks ranging from invoicing and receiving payments, to paying bills, managing payroll and more. In the example to the left, a landscaping service has created an estimate for one its customers. In three easy steps, you can see how easy it is to turn that estimate into an invoice, and then receive payment from the customer.
Enter customer information only once
In the example above, information is entered once when creating the estimate . That information is now available in QuickBooks and is pre-filled when you create the invoice . It’s the same for vendor and product information. With QuickBooks, you don’t waste time typing more than you need to.
Quickly move from one task to another
We’ve spent a lot of time with small businesses like yours, understanding how common tasks flow together. We know an estimate is likely to turn into an invoice, so we made it easy to convert from one to the other in just one click, right from the estimate itself. You use the same easy process to turn a sales order into a purchase order . (Only available in Premier and Enterprise Solutions Editions 7.0).
If yours is like many small businesses, your critical information is stored in a combination of paper files and a variety of spreadsheets. And this can make it difficult to get the information you need quickly and really understand how your business is doing. With QuickBooks, we help eliminate the guesswork. In the example below, see how almost everything you need to manage the key areas of your finances is just one click away from your starting point or Home Page in QuickBooks.
Easily customize QuickBooks for the way you work
As you can see, the Home Page is designed to easily help you pay bills, track sales, and more. But best of all, it can be customized to meet your specific needs. In the illustration below, you can see how QuickBooks lets you select which areas of tasks and navigation you have at your disposal. Don’t have employees? Simply turn off the Payroll Center feature! (Additional fees apply for Payroll). It’s easy to make the software work the way you work.
See key customer, vendor, and employee information at a glance
In addition to the tasks you’ll find on the Home Page of QuickBooks, you’ll also have convenient access to your information through our organized customer , vendor , and employee centers .
See how your business is doing
With all your information in one place, you can create an accurate and complete picture of how your business is doing. One click brings up the report you need: profit and loss , balance sheet , or sales summary , to name just three of the more than 120 standard reports accessible via the built in Report Center . And you can customize the reports however you’d like.
Increase Accuracy in Your Business Finances with QuickBooks
Accurately Manage Your Financial Data
Still using calculators, spreadsheets, or even a worn down pencil? There is a better way. See how QuickBooks is better than using pencil and paper or spreadsheets
Complete tasks with familiar forms and automatic updates
For example, a check in QuickBooks looks just like a paper check. Fill it out the usual way, and your check register is automatically updated, the expense is booked, and even your Profit & Loss statement is up-to-the-minute.
We take care of the math and formulas
You never have to worry about accuracy or forgetting to record something. Since we take care of the math and do all the behind the scenes work instantly, you can be confident that things are right.
Complete tasks with familiar forms and automatic updates
QuickBooks includes the flexibility to help you work with Microsoft Excel , Word , Outlook and other software you use to do your work. Import existing business data, like customer lists and contact information, from Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook to save time and help reduce data-entry errors. In addition to Excel, Word, and Outlook, QuickBooks also easily integrates with 400+ other applications to meet specialized needs.
It’s easier at tax time
Since your records remain accurate and up-to-date, it’s easier at tax time. As an added bonus, you can easily export all your data to tax preparation software like TurboTax or hand off a tax summary report to your accountant at tax time.
Easy to Learn and Use Small Business Financial Software
It’s Easy to Learn and Use
QuickBooks accounting software has everything you need to get up and running quickly.
QuickBooks accounting software works the way you think
Sometimes we hear that people are worried that switching to QuickBooks accounting software will be hard. We understand your concerns, and we’ve pulled out all the stops, including easy setup , learning centers and data conversion tools , to make sure you’re up and running in no time.
Easy setup interview gets you started right
It all starts with the setup interview. Just answer a few simple questions, and QuickBooks small business accounting software will automatically tailor itself to fit your needs.
QuickBooks makes all of your everyday financial tasks easy
- You’ll start your everyday tasks from the main Home Page . From there, you can pay bills, record deposits, track expenses and more, with just one click. In this example, we’re writing a check to Patio & Deck Designs, starting with a click on “write checks” on the home page.
- It’s easy to complete accounting tasks with familiar forms and automatic software updates.
You can see that a check in QuickBooks accounting software looks just like a paper check. Your checking account register has automatically been updated to reflect that $1150 has left your account. Purchase orders, invoices and receipts are just as easy to create.
More help is available, in case you need it
- Should you need it, our accounting software’s easy to use help resources are always available to lend a hand.
- Our learning centers contain interactive tutorials that introduce you to the accounting software and give you a chance for “hands on” practice.
- In-product help is available so you can easily access the assistance you need.
You can always talk to a live person
Our friendly support staff is also here to help. Just send us an email with your question and a support representative will promptly call you back. It’s free for 30 days from time of software registration.
Easy to Learn and Use Small Business Financial Software
We will help you get started. From the basics of managing your finances to finding additional help and resources when you need it, QuickBooks helps you get started on the road to success.
Resources to Get You Up and Running in No Time
Getting off to the right start is perhaps the single most important thing you can do with your finances. That’s why QuickBooks offers 30 days of free callback support and easy to use in-product learning centers . Have a question? Submit your question online and a friendly, knowledgable support representative will promptly call you back.
Business counseling from experts in small business management
Small Business Development Centers (SBDC’s) provide local one-on-one counseling and training to over 600,000 businesses a year, in over 900 local communities. They are one of several programs supported by the Small Business Administration to help small businesses get ahead. Whether you’re just starting out or are growing and expanding, these experts provide seminars and more resources to help your business succeed.
Certified QuickBooks experts available to help you
We understand that sometimes it’s nice to have someone local that knows QuickBooks, knows small business, and puts your needs first. That’s why we’ve created a nationwide network of Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors . These accounting professionals and small business advisors are certified in QuickBooks and specialize in areas from helping small businesses get started and customizing QuickBooks, to providing personalized training and tax preparation help. Enter your area code to find a QuickBooks ProAdvisor in your area.
QuickBooks SureStart Package to get you set-up & trained
Want personal assistance getting started with QuickBooks?
With the QuickBooks SureStart Package , a QuickBooks Professional will set up your books according to your business needs, and provide you with training to get you up & running on QuickBooks — confidently and hassle-free!
Tools and resources to help your business grow
We’ve pulled together a number of resources to help you grow your business, including a Basics of Financial Management tutorial.
Have questions about working in QuickBooks on specific tasks?
Just ask the QuickBooks Online Community . Here you’ll find a wide range of experience and expertise at your fingertips. Simply log on and read up on your favorite topics or post a question that’s on your mind.Our Year-End Center provides QuickBooks users with helpful tips and advice to prepare for tax time.And finally, if you’re interested, and when you’re ready, we’ve got a host of QuickBooks learning options available for you that you can learn on your own time, at your own pace. Try training on CD at your leisure.
#1 Rated Small Business Software
#1 Rated and Recommended Financial Accounting Software
Year after year QuickBooks is the favorite small business accounting software choice among the businesses that adopt us and the reviewers that put us to the test.
Experts give QuickBooks top reviews
Year after year, reviewers agree that QuickBooks small business accounting software is hard to beat for fast, easy and thorough financial management. Leading industry publications and experts conclude: no other product has such a successful run at building and continuously improving upon products to help small business owners with their finances. Read the reviews .
Small businesses recommend QuickBooks
Eighty-six percent of businesses shopping retail shelves for accounting software pick QuickBooks. Many of our users then recommend QuickBooks to friends and colleagues. We think it’s because we’ve spent 13 years listening and responding to product feedback from small businesses like yours.
Highly recommended by accountants
Accountants need to know that the small business accounting software they’re recommending to their clients is proven, accurate and reliable. QuickBooks has been pressure-tested by millions of small businesses and accountants, and can be trusted to deliver consistent and reliable performance—one of many reasons why more accountants recommend QuickBooks than all other accounting software combined.
Create invoices, track expenses, and keep up-to-date with your billing even when you’re away from the office.
Great for independent professionals:
- Stay on top of your business even when you’re on the road
- All-in-one solution with timesaving features & online banking On-the-spot estimating and invoicing when you’re on-the-go.
- Easy-to-use accounting software for you and your clients.
Spend less time with paperwork, and more time on your work
QuickBooks Online Edition helps you manage your business finances quickly, easily and all from one place. You’ll feel comfortable right from the start with simple setup, intuitive design and easy data-entry using familiar forms.
Plus, with easy access to your data from any place you work, you’ll be able to spend less time on your books and more time on your business.
Quickly Complete Financial Tasks Online
Streamline tasks like invoicing , paying bills , managing payroll and more. With QuickBooks Online Edition you’ll only enter data once. It will pre-fill forms for you with saved information after that.
Create Invoices, Pay Bills, and Write checks Almost Anywhere
- Immediately apply payments against outstanding invoices and bills
- Record expenses directly into onscreen checks, then print them
- Track employee and contractor hours by day or week, or give them permission to do it themselves
Organize Information in One Place, Access it Anyplace
With Online Edition, you’ll always have a complete picture and information when you need it. You’re never more than two clicks away from any customer, transaction, or report. No need to be in the office to access data or keep different files and folders.
Insight Anytime You Need
- Generate over 65 customizable reports showing you how your business is performing. View income and expenses, track customer payment status, see which bills are due.
- Increase Your Accuracy
- Online Edition does all the calculations for you, automatically and error free. Spend less time creating spreadsheet formulas and more time on your business.
- Instantly update finances. Change prices on estimates or invoices — QuickBooks instantly updates the totals, including sales tax. Write checks or enter your bank and credit card transactions — QuickBooks updates your account balances automatically.
- Works easily with Microsoft Excel. Easily export QuickBooks data to Excel for advanced number-crunching.
Easy to Get Started
- We realize small businesses don’t have time to learn a complicated software application, so QuickBooks helps you get up and running quickly. To get started, just answer a few questions to help tailor QuickBooks for your needs.
- Easy setup . Complete setup in minutes with a short 4 step process. Your answers are used to tailor the program for your type of business.
- User Friendly Home Page . All your key tasks, from recording sales to managing payroll, can be started with a click from the Home Page. You can even customize the Home page to show only the features your business needs on one simple screen.
- In-product help . Easy-to-use tutorials show you how to quickly enter and track sales, expenses, client payments and more.
- Help wizards walk you through specific tasks the first time you try to use them.
QuickBooks #1 Rated Accounting Software
QuickBooks has earned its reputation as the leading choice for small business financial software. Over 3 million small business owners use QuickBooks because it’s flexible, proven and reliable.
9 out of 10 QuickBooks users say they would recommend QuickBooks to other small businesses.
Collaborate Online with Multiple Users
- Improve business productivity by having multiple people in different locations work on one company file. Now everyone can access up to date information without having to email files between different computers.
- Keep company finances data up-to-date. People in different locations can update the company file at the same time. Authorize employees and contractors to update their own timesheets and expenses, making it easier to keep records current.
- Work efficiently with your accountant. Discuss your books with your accountant by phone while you both access them online. Neither of you has to leave your office, and either of you can make adjustments.
Your Data is Safe
- QuickBooks Online Edition automatically backs up your data at no extra charge. You don’t have to worry about hard drive crashes, viruses or hackers — we take care of it for you. But if you’d feel more comfortable keeping a local copy of your data on your hard drive as well, you can.
- Stay on top of your business even when you’re on the road
- Anytime, anywhere access to your business finances helps you stay organized and in control. With everything at your fingertips, you can manage your business from anywhere.
Improve billing accuracy by tracking expenses
Easily track how much you spend on each customer or project so you can recover your expenses. There’s even a one-click report to identify the expenses to include with your invoice.
Let subcontractors enter their own timesheets
Save time and minimize errors by enabling subcontractors to enter their time and expenses with an online timesheet. You can skip re-entering timesheets by hand. When it’s time to bill, the time and expenses can flow directly onto a client’s invoice.
On-the-spot invoices when you’re on-the-go
- Create invoices and estimates from any PC with an internet connection. Whether you’re at work or at a client’s office, quickly send an invoice so you get paid faster. QuickBooks Online Edition tracks all your invoices until you’re paid.
- Collaborate anytime — at home, in the office, or on the road
- Easily share access to your data with business partners, your bookkeeper or accountant. You can all work together at the same time and see the same up-to-the-minute financial information.
- Give full access or partial access to the information — it’s your choice.
The joy of tax time
With all your financial information in one place, tax time is a snap. Quickly see income and expense totals to make end-of-year accounting easier. Online Edition can track 1099 vendors payments and help you print 1099-MISC forms.**